Allergan partners with the world’s leading suppliers
Allergan seeks suppliers that will actively participate in our business, and through application of a continuous improvement process, strive to increase efficiency and suggest ways to mutually decrease costs.
Using a cross-functional sourcing team selected from Corporate Purchasing and various functional disciplines and key user groups, Allergan pursues a strategic course of supplier selection, development, and management across the organization that complements our array of current products, improves our velocity to market for new products, and creates a global strategic competitive advantage for our business.
Allergan expects the following basic performance standards from its suppliers:
- Honors its commitments and delivers high-quality goods and services completely and on time.
- Responds promptly and offers cost-effective alternatives.
- Practices the process of continuous improvement to achieve reduced total cost of ownership and increased service and value.
- Strives to adhere to the highest standards of ethical and legal business conduct.
- Always available and willing to assist in new product development, problem resolution, and support.
- Maximizes the utilization of small, minority-, and women-owned business concerns whenever possible while remaining focused on delivering maximum value for Allergan.
If you are interested in actively participating in our business, please contact us.
California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010
Allergan Business Partner Guide
About Supplier Diversity
Allergan recognizes diversity in our supply base as a critical component to our success. Diversity among our suppliers fosters creativity and innovation, which will give Allergan a competitive advantage in the market place.
In addition to supporting our strategic business initiatives, Supplier Diversity also helps to strengthen the local community and demonstrates our desire to be a good corporate citizen. To that end, Allergan is fully committed to provide equal access to purchasing opportunities to suppliers including minorities, women, and Small Business Enterprises.
If your business is based in the United States and is at least 51 percent owned, managed and controlled by a woman or women, minority or is a small business concern we encourage you to be certified by the following agencies.
National Minority Suppliers
1040 Avenue of the Americas, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10018
Small Business Administration
Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
1120 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20036
(202) 872-5515 ext. 20