On March 17, 2015, Actavis (NYSE:ACT) completed the acquisition of Allergan, creating a $23 billion diversified global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. The combined company has broad commercial reach extending across approximately 100 countries and is anchored by strong and sustainable brand franchises, a leading global generics business, a premier pipeline, highly efficient operations and an experienced management team. Learn more about this exciting combination at www.Actavis.com.
United States Careers
Our innovative products and market leadership positions are driven by people with a passion for making a difference
Energy and innovative thinking as well as commitment to customer service, the development of breakthrough science and differentiated products drive our company - past, present and future. The opportunity to make a difference in people's lives and meet your full potential starts here.
Join one of the world’s fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies. The combination of Actavis + Allergan is creating exciting career opportunities across our now larger and stronger global company. As we continue integrating our recruiting processes and systems, you may view career opportunities at the Actavis and Allergan career sites.
To search for career opportunities at Actavis, click the button below:
To search for career opportunities at Allergan, click the button below:
Recruiting Fraud Statement
Beware of Recruiting Fraud
Job applicants should be aware of a current job offer scam perpetrated through use of the Internet. The scammers frequently misappropriate and use a company’s logo and photos of its executives to give the appearance of legitimacy. The scam preys upon those seeking employment, and uses false and fraudulent offers of employment with employers, such as Allergan, to steal from the victims. Allergan believes that one of the best ways to put a stop to this scam is to make you aware of it.
No applicant for employment with Allergan is ever required to pay any money as part of the job application or hiring process, and Allergan’s job recruitment process involves in person and/or telephonic interviews in most cases.
In addition, Allergan’s job recruiting staff send email communications from “@allergan.com” email accounts only. Any email that purports to be from Allergan but does not have an “@allergan.com” address should be assumed to be fraudulent.
Recognizing Recruiting Fraud
The following are warning signs of recruiting fraud:
- You are required to provide your credit card, bank account number(s), or other personal financial information as part of the “job application” process.
- The open position does not appear on the company's website listing of job openings.
- The contact email address contains the domain “@live.com,” or comes from Gmail, AOL or another personal email account.
- The position requires an initial monetary investment, such as a payment by wire transfer.
- The posting includes spelling and grammatical errors.
- You are offered a payment or “reward” in exchange for allowing the use of your bank account (e.g., for depositing checks or transferring money relating to employment).
- You are asked to provide a photo of yourself.
- The job posting does not mention required qualifications and job responsibilities, but instead, focuses on the amount of money to be made.
- The job posting reflects initial pay that is in high compared to the average compensation for the position type.
- The “employer” contacts you by phone, but there is no way to call them back or the number is not active or goes only to a voice message box.
What You Can Do
If you believe you have been the victim of job recruiting fraud, you can:
File an incident report at: www.cybercrime.gov/, or by calling the FTC at: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357).
- Contact the local police to report the fraud.
- Contact your bank or credit card company to close the account and dispute the charges.